Sunday, July 22, 2007

That was so fun!

Hey!!!! I just got back from Mobile Alabama for a mission trip called world changers! I went with my church! We cleaned and painted houses that got flooded by hurricane katrina! I was there for a week!!! It stormed a LOT!!!!! But it was awesome helping people and serving God! We had to pay MONEY to go and fix houses, we had to sleep in sleeping bags, and leave very very good friends! What we did every day is we get up at 5:00 get ready and go to breakfast! find our crews (and my crew name was he brush bunch) then we go to our job from 7:45 to 4:00 was our working time! Then when we got back to the place we stayed in we got a shower free time for a hour (and on free time I went to the play ground) then we went to dinner! Then after dinner was worship and in worship when we were singing we danced and clapped and raised our hands! Then after worship was devotion, then after that was in our rooms by 10:30 then lights out at 11:00! It was soooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: